What Is the Angels For Everyone Rewards Points Program All About?
When it comes to shopping, we know you have options (lots of them), which is why we’ve created a program that makes it easy and rewarding for you to find angelic gifts, collectibles, and beautiful home decor you love. We want you to enjoy shopping here and come back and giving you savings in the process.
How it Works
First you have to create an account so you can check your points balance. We can't give points to unregistered users because there is no way for our system to know whose points to issue the reward points to without an account. So start an account today if you haven't already. More details when you get to your account area.
Then each time you make a purchase you'll be rewarded with points you can use towards money off your totals and even get more points. During checkout logged in users will see a Reward points redemption box where you can redeem some or all of your points.
How Do I Earn Points?
Glad you asked. It’s easy, for each $1 you spend you'll get two reward points. Listed below are more details on how our Reward point program works. You can earn points seven different ways .
Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you'll earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Reward Points balance automatically.
- Account Registration — By registering an account on our site you can earn 30 points.
- News Letter Sign Up — Subscribing to our newsletter for the first time you can earn 15 points.
- Sending Invitations — You can get 10 points for each friend you invite.
- Invitations That Create Account — If one of your friends starts an account you'll get 50 reward points.
- Invitations That Place Order — Each friend you invite who actually makes a purchase after creating an account you'll be rewarded 70 points!
- Review Submission — Earn 10 points for each honest product review you submit.
Redeeming Reward Points
You can redeem your reward points easily iduring checkout. Your point balance as as well as your monetary equivalent of this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable reward points can be used in conjunction with all other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards, store credits, check/money-order etc.
On the next step you'll get to review your purchase and the updated balance.
Here is a screenshot of where you just need to check the box "Use my reward points" below circled in red below. That's it. Point applied.
If you have any questions you can call us at 1-800-417-9872 or use our online Contact Us form. We are happy to help!